Sapphire Princess Berth in San Pedro

tonyt

Hi; actually the drop off point for the berths is the same all you will have to do is ask the guard at the gate as you pull into the cruise terminal which berth the Sapphire is at and they will tell you. I don't think you need to know exactly which berth, we never bother with that and have left from there quite a few times. I don't know if this helps , but you could call 1-800 Princess and ask them which berth and they will tell you. All the berths are right next to each other. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Hope it helps. :)

Cori

That's true. As you pull up to the gate to get into the port area, there's a choice of drop off or parking. There's also a sign that will have the list of which ships are in port and at what berth. You just follow the arrows to get to where you need to go. most people who are driving will pull up to the drop off point, unload and have someone in their party watch their stuff. Then the driver drives to the parking area and catches a shuttle back to the drop off point.

That looks like a RCCL ship.

Ron and Anna "No, it is definitely a Princess, when I zoom in I see the Seawitch logo. Sorry"

I agree with Colo Cruiser, it is RCCL, the bridge is RCCL, no wide "sunglasses" overhanging bridge, the oval raised lounge in front of the stack is RCCL, the shadow of the stack is RCCL and the rounded stern is RCCL (Princess is blunt and squared).

Of interest is that this is the berth of the original "Love Boats".

Thank you all for your replies. I was concerned because we had an early flight after the cruise and I wanted to let the shuttle know where to pick us up. Don't have to worry too much about it anymore as I just checked and my flight was cancelled so we are now on a later flight.

Thanks again,

tonyt

Archived