What is your favorite month to take a Caribbean cruise?

goeva

What is your favorite month(s) to take a Caribbean cruise?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite month(s) to take a Caribbean cruise?

• January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

December because my wife is a school teacher so we need to go around Christmas, spring break or the summer. December is the month of our anniversary so more have been taken then than other times.

My personal choice is during hurricane season because of the pricing.

We have always gone the week after Thanksgiving. Tends to be better weather and less children on board (they are all back in school). It also tends to be one of the cheaper times to go as well, with the exception of Hurricane Season, but we will not sail during that time.

A couple years ago we sailed the Caribbean the beginning of February and it was perfect. We left the cold weather in North Carolina (where we were living at the time) and enjoyed the warmer climate.

October, it's hurricane season so prices are down, it also gives us one last shot of warm weather before we settle in for winter.

My favorite, since extended tax returns are due 10/15 and hurricanes add to the excitement. :D

So far we have cruised November/December, March, June/July and October. If I had to pick a favorite, it would probably be October. The downfall is hurricane season, but I hadn't put away my summer clothes yet and I loved extending summer a little longer, the water temperature was great and of course off season prices and fewer ships in port are a plus. For me because the holidays are such a busy time, adding a cruise in December seems hectic (although that is when I have the next one booked because of DD schedule). My only dislike about March was the water was cold & June/July was definitely the most expensive.