Breeze cabin below Lido?

ma_in_ak

We have 2 adjoining cabins 9315 & 9319 booked on the Breeze. It looks like they are right below the pool? This may be a dumb question but is this a noisy area to sleep at night? I guess I'm thinking mostly about the movies. I don't know how loud the sound is since I haven't been on a ship with an outdoor theater before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by ma_in_ak
Added more info

It looks to me like you are under the Red Frog Rum Bar area. There are deck chairs near there. The workers set those up in the early morning, & some people may move them around during the day. People report hearing the chair scraping sounds above them. The late deck parties, a couple per cruise, that start around 10:00 or so will probably be heard from your rooms. The daytime music up there will probably be heard from your rooms. The nighttime movies are played at a somewhat loud volume, but probably not as loud as the deck parties. They do run a little bit late, but not too incredibly late. If you tend to go to bed early, then the movies and deck parties would be an issue for a little while. If you go to bed closer to 11:00-midnight, then your main concern will be the early morning chair scraping.

i would try to change rooms immediately....I stay under the lido pool last year...i got woke up every morning around 4 am when they were rearranging the deck chairs....the late night lido parties were so loud i could swear they were going to come through my ceiling

We have 2 adjoining cabins 9315 & 9319 booked on the Breeze. It looks like they are right below the pool? This may be a dumb question but is this a noisy area to sleep at night? I guess I'm thinking mostly about the movies. I don't know how loud the sound is since I haven't been on a ship with an outdoor theater before.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Lots of noise from deck washing and chair dragging.

• 2 weeks later...