MDR Menu Changed

zjc

I was on Rhapsody end of April from Barcelona to Venice. Our waiter told us they would change the menu in May for the Venice cruises. But I do not know if only a few items have been changed or the whole menu.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was on Rhapsody end of April from Barcelona to Venice. Our waiter told us they would change the menu in May for the Venice cruises. But I do not know if only a few items have been changed or the whole menu.

Other than the missing shiitake menu, all of the rest of menus on Rhapsody were very standard RCI menus in mid May (second sailing from Venice).

Hi zjc, I just sent you a message via the tapatalk app. I hope that's okay. I'd really appreciate your help, so please let me know. Thanks! :)

Hi

Happy to help but my tapatalk won't work whilst I'm roaming for some reason. Can you post on here

Hi

Happy to help but my tapatalk won't work whilst I'm roaming for some reason. Can you post on here

Of course, no problem. Gotta love technology, when it works. I collect the ship models that are sold onboard and, with the exception of the recent fleet additions, Navigator is the only model I don't have. I'm in Australia so it's unlikely I'll be able to go on her anytime soon and all the ones that have come up on eBay, are the old version. I'm wondering if you'd please be able to pick up one of the ship models from the gift shop, and I could transfer the money for the model and postage to Australia? [emoji4]

303c48f747fbe0e4b59d2cdc0ee55f90.jpg

Of course, no problem. Gotta love technology, when it works. I collect the ship models that are sold onboard and, with the exception of the recent fleet additions, Navigator is the only model I don't have. I'm in Australia so it's unlikely I'll be able to go on her anytime soon and all the ones that have come up on eBay, are the old version. I'm wondering if you'd please be able to pick up one of the ship models from the gift shop, and I could transfer the money for the model and postage to Australia? [emoji4]

303c48f747fbe0e4b59d2cdc0ee55f90.jpg

Hi

I would love too but you wouldn't believe it! They are not selling the model anywhere on the ship! I've been asking myself and they said they haven't got any loaded on in Southampton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The menu is for the British market.

2 curries every night, one veggie the other meat.

Under the classics you will find a pie of some sort, e.g steak and kidney, chicken and leek, Irish pot pie.

You know how we Brits love our curries and pies;):D

We have had a similar menu on Indie and Adventure over the past couple of years.

The galley and wait staff were getting to grips with the new menu on the Navigator TA which was the first time they did it,

Yorkshire pudding with roast beef was a hit.

We only had 380 UK guests on the TA, I think the menu was a bit if a shock for our US cousins .

I hope they don't swap to a uk menu, I'll be really disappointed we loved the Royal menu last week on the vision out if Venice and hoped we would get the same on the navigator in September.

The main reason we left p&o was the food was too much like British pub food. Will it be compulsory to wear a flat cap and bring your wippets on board as well lol