NB Alaska patters on the Coral?

cafelovercanada

Have any ships completed the NB cruise from Vancouver to Whittier? We're sailing June 11 and would be interested in seeing any patters from the Coral.

A number of ships have already done the NB and SB cruises.

Have any ships completed the NB cruise from Vancouver to Whittier? We're sailing June 11 and would be interested in seeing any patters from the Coral.

lol - I've been quietly seeing/subscribing to all of your requests for this hoping someone has them and will share! We are leaving two weeks after you on 6/25! I found one someone posted from 2014 but would really like to see a current one as well!

I have some of the Patters from the Coral Princess, SouthBound.

Great Cruise!

I had posted some details on recent threads.

If you have any specific question, I can try to answer.

I did read your review - thanks it was helpful!

One question - when you were in port late in Skagway do you recall if they still had the regular dining times or did they have open dining that night? We have two late port nights (Skagway until 8:30 and Juneau until 9:00) and we're currently signed up for early dining but may switch to Anytime. I know we also have the option of buffet but it doesn't sound appealing given some of the reviews I read.

Also, I recall from your review you had fixed dining but did you happen to notice or hear if the Anytime lines were bad?

Sounds like you are doing the Northbound.

I wish we had more time in Port in Juneau!

The only open seating that I was aware of on our cruise was that first night, due to late embarkation.

We had late seating, and I remember the ship beginning to depart as we were dining.

On our cruise, late seating did not seem to be full.

If you have early seating, perhaps you can speak to the Maitre D and your Waitstaff to have a table in late seating on one of those nights??? Just a thought that crosses my mind.

There was one time that we did happen to be in the Atrium before supper. On that night there were definitely a lot of people waiting to be seated in Anytime. This was during the peak hours, and seemed to slow down at, maybe, 7:00-7:15p.m. At 6:30, definitely a wait.

Edited by Wishing on a star