2017 FTTF and excursions out

fozzy1975

Had a message on my Jan 1 2017 roll call yesterday stating FTTF was available so went online in the evening and purchased but only 1 excursion other than the FTTF was listed. Just looked today because of this thread and there are 21 more excursions listed....Now to get the money together...lol

Do you think the excursions could sell out fast? Was hoping to put more money on the cruise and purchase excursions in November when the cruise was paid off, now I worry.......

Got FTTF yesterday for our October 2017 cruise. Today, they opened up about 24 excursions. I'm holding off on excursions. We are going with a convention group of a little over 100, and there are supposed to be exclusive excursions for is.

Thanks for the heads up! I snagged FTTF for our May 15 Journeys cruise on the Sunshine.

We normally don't bother with it. But we are sailing with family members who are in a suite, so I decided to do it so we could all go through priority checkin and boarding.

They only have two islands (LaRomana and Aruba) excursions listed so far for our Conquest cruise. I read most of the reviews and surprisingly most of them were negative. LaRomana was the worst. That island may be a stay onboard ship day.

They only have two islands (LaRomana and Aruba) excursions listed so far for our Conquest cruise. I read most of the reviews and surprisingly most of them were negative. LaRomana was the worst. That island may be a stay onboard ship day.

La Romana was okay, glad we did an excursion through the ship. Is it a place I'm dying to go back to, no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got our FTTF Tuesday night for our first cruise: Magic, March 18-25,2017.

Several excursions are listed but still checking them out. We will be in Mahogany Bay for our 25th wedding anniversary so trying to decide whether to plan something or just relax that day!

I'm so excited, can't wait till March gets here!

Got our FTTF Tuesday night for our first cruise: Magic, March 18-25,2017.

Several excursions are listed but still checking them out. We will be in Mahogany Bay for our 25th wedding anniversary so trying to decide whether to plan something or just relax that day!

I'm so excited, can't wait till March gets here!

Go to Little French Key. It isn't through the ship so you have to go to their website. It's is beautiful and so relaxing! Not a lot of people compared to the man made crappy beach right there at the port.

And holy cow! I saw this thread late last night and booked FTTF around 2 AM for a 10-Day Carnival Journeys cruise next May 15th. Just checked again (same day at 3:15 PM) and it is SOLD OUT.

Thanks again to OP for posting this! I would have missed it completely otherwise.