Another exciting step in our countdown to cruise!

Just booked our first excursion - decided to go for Butts-Up cave-tubing in Belize. Heck, I had to do something to take full advantage of FTTF! Now I can find out about that tender deal.

Last week we turned in our applications for our passports. We decided to get both the card and the full passport - I guess mostly to have back up if one or the other gets lost.

I know we don't need them for this cruise but we intend to go to Scotland/Ireland and maybe other stops in the future so figured might as well get it out of the way.

Pro-tip: If the name on your current Identification does not match the name on your birth certificate, be prepared to show a government approved paper trail to explain the change. I thought I was so prepared with certified copies of our birth certificates but didn't notice we also needed our marriage certificate (which also showed the date of her first divorce). (I know it's probably old news to you experienced folks but I've never been anywhere before so didn't know)

We had to make a mad dash to the courthouse downtown to get a copy and rush back to the post office and we made it with maybe 2 minutes to spare before the lady left for the day. Exciting! lol

Every little step is one step closer to Conquest!