Mimai shopping Coco Walk or Aventura Mall

Broch

:confused: We will be in Miami for 3 NIghts after our cruise so we will have limited time. I would like to know which one of the above has the best shopping and why. I appreciate everybody has their own opinions about what is best shopping, so I value your opinion. Thank you

:confused: We will be in Miami for 3 NIghts after our cruise so we will have limited time. I would like to know which one of the above has the best shopping and why.

If you want upscale mall shopping, then definately Aventura Mall. If you would like a smaller setting with surrounding boutique shops, then head over to Coconut Grove and the CoCo Walk. If you do go to Coconut Grove, have lunch or dinner at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in the CoCo Walk. If you have never been, everything you order is appetizer size for sharing, and they make an awesome Sangria every day and excellent Mojitos.

:cool: My wife and I like to compromise when we go shopipng, so CoCo walk seems best for a compromise i.e. she goes for the shops and I go for the food and drink I will def bookmark your choice of rest. Jcanino, I Will look to see if they have a website. Cheers for now,:) and thanks both for your comments

:cool: My wife and I like to compromise when we go shopipng, so CoCo walk seems best for a compromise i.e. she goes for the shops and I go for the food and drink I will def bookmark your choice of rest. Jcanino, I Will look to see if they have a website. Cheers for now,:) and thanks both for your comments

You can go to www.cafetututango.com to check out the restaurant. If you want to drink while she shops, you can plant yourself at Fat Tuesday and have a few iced exotic drinks.

Archived