Ice cream on NCL Epic

Can anyone tell me if they have the soft serve ice cream machines on the epic and if so are they open 24 hours? This is the one request my daughter has made as we always go on carnival and she is expecting that.

Yes, there are several machines both inside, and just outside the buffet, dispensing chocolate and vanilla (or both). Those just outside the buffet will be available at all times, although not sure if they are refilled in the evenings, if they run out.

During lunch and dinner, the buffet has a selection of 10-12 flavoured scoop ice creams too.

Yep they do indeed have soft serv, vanilla, chocolate and a mix of the two. A few machines throughout the buffet and two at the outdoor buffet. Also, only some of them have a sprinkles dispenser beside them so your daughter will definitely want to find those ones;) I am not 100% sure but I think they switch the machines on in the buffet at 11am. They also have a regular ice cream bar in the buffet which has more options for flavours.