The Fashionista Returns!

lara_lox

I can tell you that since Shanghai Noodle Bar became a free dining venue that people begin lining up around 4:00 or so to get seated when they open at 5:00.

My last cruise on GA, I tried to go there several times only to be told that the first opening was going to be approximately 9:00 p.m. So be prepared: either get there super early or dine late. It's such a small venue and I also miss it being open for lunch.

Tracy

Thanks Tracy, I'll definitely remember that, and plan it for a night when we want to eat late.

We did go with the Getaway in the end. This is the most last minute I've ever done so I'm busy planning now!

Thanks Tracy, I'll definitely remember that, and plan it for a night when we want to eat late.

We did go with the Getaway in the end. This is the most last minute I've ever done so I'm busy planning now!

May I ask what date you sail?

Tracy

• 2 weeks later...
May I ask what date you sail?

Tracy

I only just saw this, oops!

We leave this Sunday, June 26th, so close now, EEEEKKKKKK!

I also got us an upsell to a haven spa suite, what a way to honeymoon. And that means a fashionista haven review is imminent :D

I only just saw this, oops!

We leave this Sunday, June 26th, so close now, EEEEKKKKKK!

I also got us an upsell to a haven spa suite, what a way to honeymoon. And that means a fashionista haven review is imminent :D

Congrats on the spa suite -- you will love it! I was on GA last week and had a great time and know you will too.

Have a great cruise and honeymoon and we're all looking forward to another of your wonderful reviews!

Tracy