Switching people in a room

tootsie7

We are booked on the Breeze in 2 weeks. When we booked this we booked 2 rooms-one in my husbands name and one in mine so we could get the previous guest pricing. Our daughter and myself are booked in my room and our son in law and 2 grandsons are booked into my husbands room. My husband wants to move into my room and our daughter would go into the room that her family are in. Has anyone ever done this and if so how did you go about it?

We've done it on every cruise. We book according to budget and switch rooms once we board the ship. It's never been a problem for us, just make sure that the beds are adjusted the way that you will want them.

Thanks, I had not thought about that. Does the extra key have your picture? Should I set each room up on the same credit card or each have their own card? Sorry, for all the questions but it has always been just my DH and me but this was a gift for our DD and her family.

We did this on our last cruise and just went to guest services once onboard. We then got new S&S cards putting us all in the rooms that we wanted to be in. The only hassle was switching the luggage once it arrived since we were on two different decks.

We just get new keys to open the door like someone else mentioned rather than changing S&S accounts. When you do the on-line check in, you can set up the charging privileges however you want to. Individual accounts, joint accounts, etc. I believe you will need at least 2 login ID's for example 1 for hubby and one for you and you'll need the booking numbers associated to the correct cabins.

I did it on my last cruise but I didn't go through the trouble of switching rooms with guest service I just got an extra key made. I had a room and my mom had a room and my mom friend came. I stayed in the room with my mom and her friend was booked in my room so she stayed in there by herself. So I had access to both rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums