Cirque Dreams Meal on the Epic

Katesowner

What is the cost of the Cirque dinner & show?

It's $29 or $39 + 18% gratuity for standard and premium seats. Strongly recommend premium seats.

Doors open about 30 minutes before show time. Queue 30 minutes before that for the best seats. Havens guest will be seated first, entering through a side stage door.

I was impressed that our server began by asking if there were any food allergies or sensitivities at the table. I was given a white napkin in front of me which kept dairy products off my plate. I didn't get broccoli which had a little Parmesan on it and was a little sorry to get a fruit plate for dessert, but it beats getting sick. So, there can be some variation in the fixed menu if requested.

If you have SDP you can use one of your SDP meals to reduce the price. I believe that brings it to $11 for standard and $17 for premium. I echo the suggestion to book premium seats. We sat on the upper level and had a great view of everything and no chance to be pulled out of the audience to become part of the show. Yes, they do that if you're seated downstairs.

As others have said, it's a fixed menu. Nothing to write home about. I didn't even eat the over-cooked shrimp. My friends on either side of me had shrimp that was cooked fine though so there was some inconsistency. Don't go for the food, go for the show. :) We had a lovely evening and I'd go again.