Next Sale

I think it is, prices were raised on cruises I have been pricing so RCI must be planning a "sale".

Also the prices on our currently booked Allure sailing have increased over the last couple days.

I'll see how far they reduce the price after the "sale" to see which cruise we book.

After all a sale sometimes is not a sale, and I have enough time to wait for a better deal.

Good luck

Next sale? There's always a 'sale' going on, you just need to know your prices and determine if it's a genuine deal or not. I find it crazy how they are allowed to get away with advertising a 50% off sale for example, yet prices are marked UP Before they 'sale' discount is applied...in many instances you can be paying more or at least same price as 'pre sale' prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next sale? There's always a 'sale' going on, you just need to know your prices and determine if it's a genuine deal or not. I find it crazy how they are allowed to get away with advertising a 50% off sale for example, yet prices are marked UP Before they 'sale' discount is applied...in many instances you can be paying more or at least same price as 'pre sale' prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know that....

I'm just asking when they are switching deals. Everyone gets very uppity when you use the term "sale"

I know that....

I'm just asking when they are switching deals. Everyone gets very uppity when you use the term "sale"

I think you might have got a bit 'uppity' at my reply.

I wasn't having a go at you, rather the falseness of Royal's 'sales'. Seems most posts here feel the Same way. I wasn't to know you I already knew that.

But glad someone has posted when the next false deal starts so you have your answer. Even with the inflated pricings there are still deals to be had, I hope you score one them.

Waiting for a buy one get free cruise with half priced drinks. Also suite for balcony pricing..........lol

Now there's a deal I would jump on, no questions asked 😝🤑🍾