Howl at the Moon Getaway schedule?

ejnsb

we are a few days away from our booking window for our September cruise. We sailed the Eastern itinerary in March. Does anyone who has sailed the current itinerary know what nights are Howl nights? I know you can't book Howl but I want to leave at least a couple of nights open. It's one of my wife's faves.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were able to book Howl at the Moon once onboard after the muster drill on the touch screens. It was the third, fourth and fifth night I believe. :)

Are you thinking of the comedy shows? Howl at the Moon doesn't need or take reservations-people come and go for the duration of the "show"

we are a few days away from our booking window for our September cruise. We sailed the Eastern itinerary in March. Does anyone who has sailed the current itinerary know what nights are Howl nights? I know you can't book Howl but I want to leave at least a couple of nights open. It's one of my wife's faves.

Thanks

There are several reviews in this forum with the dailies posted. You can look on those . Howl is our favorite !

Are you thinking of the comedy shows? Howl at the Moon doesn't need or take reservations-people come and go for the duration of the "show"

They actually had reservations on our trip avail during the week of May 1-8th- at least for when they first opened the doors. After that folks could come and go during the evening as there was space available! :)

There is a link to some recent dailies in my trip review "Getting Away on the Getaway." I don't remember exactly which nights they had it, but I do know we went the first night of the cruise. We were not able to make reservations on the app, you just got in line before they opened.