Liberty OTS review with Photographs (4/10-17/16)

Has anyone that has been on LOS lately noticed if men are wearing dress shorts in the MDR for dinner? Husband is hoping nice shorts are acceptable but I told him to take some slacks just in case,

We were on LOS in May and I did see a couple men in nice shorts in the dining room every night, including formal nights. I have to say I was a little jealous but my wife likes to dress up on cruises so...happy wife, happy life!

Outstanding review! I actually felt like I was on the cruise with you, so I had a mini-vacation this morning.

Question: Having been on many RCL cruises, did you find the food choices and quality on Liberty to be on the same level as the other ships? (I did not think Liberty was as good as they other ships when I was in her last year. I am hoping that's changed by the time I get back on her next year.)

Thanks.

Outstanding review! I actually felt like I was on the cruise with you, so I had a mini-vacation this morning.

Question: Having been on many RCL cruises, did you find the food choices and quality on Liberty to be on the same level as the other ships? (I did not think Liberty was as good as they other ships when I was in her last year. I am hoping that's changed by the time I get back on her next year.)

Thanks.

Thank you for the positive comment. :)

The food was as good as other Royal Caribbean ships in the recent past (2012 - 2015). However, I felt that there was less variety. I am a picky eater, but I felt I had to rely on the everyday menu too much (as opposed to the daily menu).

Daily menu = meal choices that are different every day

Everything day menu = meal choices that are the same everyday. It is a safe menu for those that are picky eaters.

Edited by Cuizer2

Thank you for the positive comment. :)

The food was as good as other Royal Caribbean ships in the recent past (2012 - 2015). However, I felt that there was less variety. I am a picky eater, but I felt I had to rely on the everyday menu too much (as opposed to the daily menu).

Daily menu = meal choices that are different every day

Everything day menu = meal choices that are the same everyday. It is a safe menu for those that are picky eaters.

I knew exactly what you meant. lol In the past, I almost NEVER ordered off of the "Classics" aka "safe menu." I used to struggle just to narrow it down to one salad, appetizer and main dish. On Liberty, I often struggled to FIND even one thing from each course. Not only did I order off of the Classic menu, but I broke my cardinal rule and PAID for a meal in the MDR by ordering the surf and turf. (THAT turned out to be a disaster, but that's a story for another thread. lol)

We are considering booking the GS on LOS to sail in May 2017.

Do you have the pics of suite perks?

Thank you!!

I does. :) I'll find them and post them.

Edited by Cuizer2