Email from Princess

lbfluffy

I only get them for our May 15th Ruby Alaska cruise after I made a comment about it on fb.

I got one for our fall Baltic/TA on the Regal. It was from the captain--the only problem was that where the captain's name should be it was blank. The same thing happened last fall on our Royal TA. On that one we got all of the emails without the info filled in. We also got a couple of them saying how excited we must be about the cruise in two weeks. Too bad we were three months and two months out when we received them.

• 2 weeks later...

After putting a post on Princess's social media page I got an email from Princess with the captain's name. As I hoped, it is Commodore Romano with whom we've sailed with many times.

Unfortunately, it showed our designation as Alaska--we're on a Baltic/TA b2b. They just can't seem to get these emails right.

We leave in two weeks on the Grand. I just received an email from the cruise director Adam Love mentioning the exciting entertainment on the Grand. I don't remember getting an email like this when we went on the Crown last year. So exciting, nice touch.

We leave in a week on the Crown, and I also got an email today from Dan Appleby, cruise director, with information about entertainment on the Carown. I thought this was a nice touch and the entertainment looks great!