Alaska July 2017

Caribbean Sunset

The cruise is unlikely to sell out way in advance, so you can wait. But remember, each day the choice cabins get taken. If you have particular needs like handicapped or multiple cabins together, these can become difficult to find. If you have FCC's for your bookings, I would go ahead and book

Agree with Paul. We booked the Northbound cruise from Vancouver for July 2017 a couple months ago so as to get the desired cabins we wanted as we needed 5 cabins together for my family. If by chance Princess offers a sale/promotion, we can decide then if it is worth it but at this time, we are not booked under any special promotions but booked early to get our desired cabins.

We booked our Handicapped Accessible Mini Suite for Aug 2017, last month. There were only 4 on the ship and one was already taken. We chose to book when we did to ensure we got the room we wanted.

If you're not seeking a specific cabin, you can certainly wait. For my upcoming Alaska trip, we only booked the week before final payment was due (about 3 months out). Still got the mini suite we wanted in a good location.