Regal formal nights? on 7 night N.E. Canada sailing

Jetswdo

There is only 1 sea day which is the Friday before Sat am end of cruise.

The schedule is: Sat: Embarkation Sun.Newport, Mon. Boston Tues. Bar harbor, Wed. St. John, Thurs. Halifax----

I'm thinking that Newport boards at 5:00 and St. John at 4:00-- those are the earliest back on ship times during the cruise. So is it likely that those would be the formal nights? Just wondering.

For those of you who did the 7 day NE sailing round trip from NY, what did you experience regarding formal nights? Thanks, Anita

There is only 1 sea day which is the Friday before Sat am end of cruise.

The schedule is: Sat: Embarkation Sun.Newport, Mon. Boston Tues. Bar harbor, Wed. St. John, Thurs. Halifax----

I'm thinking that Newport boards at 5:00 and St. John at 4:00-- those are the earliest back on ship times during the cruise. So is it likely that those would be the formal nights? Just wondering.

For those of you who did the 7 day NE sailing round trip from NY, what did you experience regarding formal nights? Thanks, Anita

Normally, but not always a sea day or an early departure day.

I'm trying to decide which day to do the Crown Grille which is included with booking- Yes I know it is assigned, but was told no problem switching day or time if doing this first thing. I switched restaurant with no problem at all on the Coral.....

Any way, it would be really helpful if someone could post which day the formal night was on this itinerary last year on the Royal.

I'm trying to decide which day to do the Crown Grille which is included with booking- Yes I know it is assigned, but was told no problem switching day or time if doing this first thing. I switched restaurant with no problem at all on the Coral.....

Any way, it would be really helpful if someone could post which day the formal night was on this itinerary last year on the Royal.

I can't answer your question, but I would say as soon as you get on the ship call the DINE line from your cabin and book for the formal night. The Patter will be in your room and it will specify the formal nights. Good luck:)