Royal Caribbean Gift Certificates

I purchased a gift certificate online last week for my niece to use as OBC for our upcoming June 26th cruise. It said to allow 48 business hours for receipt of the certificate via email. I purchased it on Friday but did not receive it yesterday (Tuesday). I called and they said they send an email to the department in charge of that.

The problem is that it needs to be redeemed two weeks before the cruise or it can not be used. There are only a couple of days left until it will be too late. They say there is nothing else they can do other than email that department.

I've been calling the 1-800-722-5970 number. Does anyone know of another number I can call to try to get this resolved or has anyone else had a similar problem they were able fix?

The way they handle those gift certificates are a pain. They never arrive within the 48 hours and it usually takes a few phone calls to get it straightened out. We used to give them as gifts and then use for OBC, but we quit because they are so hard to use.