Packing question

Are large sizes of contact solution, hairspray, suntan lotion, etc allowed onboard RC ships? (Specifically anthem) I didn't see anything to the contrary on the guidelines, but do not want to risk having them confiscated before we board and not having them! (I'm thinking about TSA guidelines...). Thank you so much!

Are large sizes of contact solution, hairspray, suntan lotion, etc allowed onboard RC ships? (Specifically anthem) I didn't see anything to the contrary on the guidelines, but do not want to risk having them confiscated before we board and not having them! (I'm thinking about TSA guidelines...). Thank you so much!
You may bring whatever size of those items that you mentioned.....K.O.:) Edited by Thetrail

I know you asked for Anthem specific, which I can't answer. RCCL in general, the full size toiletries are allowed. They may show up as suspicious and earn you a trip to the naughty room, but if they are sealed, you will get them back. It's not the amount of liquid they are searching for, it's contraband alcohol.

Even flying, they are not a problem unless you try to carry them on. You can certainly pack them in your checked luggage.