Pre-Cruise Stonehenge with transfer to Southampton

We are considering a tour we saw on Viator. It's the Pre-cruise tour from London to Southampton Port via Stonehenge. Has anyone else done this? It's got great reviews but we're hoping to find someone on Cruise Critic that has actually done this, too.

Anyone???

Not done it myself, but plenty of cc members have and seem well pleased. Good value from central London, same price as from Heathrow.

Check the price on the London Toolkit website, probably cheaper.

JB :)

We are looking at the transfer with International Friends thru the Londontoolkit, stopping at Stonehenge. Also, wondering what someone who has done this transfer thinks about it.

We are looking at the transfer with International Friends thru the Londontoolkit, stopping at Stonehenge. Also, wondering what someone who has done this transfer thinks about it.

We did this some years back and it worked out just fine, pick-up at our London hotel. Stonehenge entrance and audio guide is included in the price and you have about 1.5 hours there, which is more than enough. It was freezing rain when we were there mid-July, but that's another story:D

Just be sure your luggage--including your carry-ons--are locked securely. We took this International Friends trip 2 yrs. ago, and my carry on was opened and searched while we were in Stonehenge. Our driver promised that all was safe, and that he'd be by the bus the entire time. When we got back to the bus, he was standing around with a bunch of other drivers fairly far from our bus. In addition he had backed the bus in so that he couldn't see the back of the bus. When we got to our hotel he said that my carry on zipper had broken. When we got into our hotel room I found that the zipper wasn't broken, the bag had been searched.

Just be sure your luggage--including your carry-ons--are locked securely. We took this International Friends trip 2 yrs. ago, and my carry on was opened and searched while we were in Stonehenge. Our driver promised that all was safe, and that he'd be by the bus the entire time. When we got back to the bus, he was standing around with a bunch of other drivers fairly far from our bus. In addition he had backed the bus in so that he couldn't see the back of the bus. When we got to our hotel he said that my carry on zipper had broken. When we got into our hotel room I found that the zipper wasn't broken, the bag had been searched.

Oh wow. Not good! Did anything turn up missing?

Was the company name International Friends? I'd like to avoid them. Are there multiple companies that offer this? I ran across the tour on Viator.

Thanks!

Oh wow. Not good! Did anything turn up missing?

Was the company name International Friends? I'd like to avoid them. Are there multiple companies that offer this? I ran across the tour on Viator.

Thanks!

Yes, it was International Friends. Nothing was missing because there was nothing of value in the bag. I carried passports, cash, and good jewelry in my large purse. They were probably very disappointed with what they found in my carry on. Things were all mixed up inside as if someone reached in and dug around looking for valuables.