Priscilla & Cirque on Epic

mal&jason

So we will be on the Epic this fall. Does anyone happen to know what days of the trip we can expect Priscilla and Cirque to be held? Do they tend to be on certain days or tend to vary cruise to cruise?

Thanks!

Mallory

So,,, it depends if you are talking about before Halloween or after (i.e. are you cruising the Med or Caribbean on the Epic). If the Med, the following link is to some dailies from late last year http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2295948

It will give you an idea of how shows work.

If you are sailing the Caribbean, you have to wait and see because the Epic has never sailed on this itinerary before (the Spirit (without big shows) was sailing the itinerary until April 2016).

Exactly 90 days before your sailing, you will be able to log on to your MyNCL account and make reservations (100 days for Havens guests).

Edited by BirdTravels

I think it's very changeable. Don't miss Priscilla. Amazing.

Basically most shows are at 6:30 or 7:00 and 9:00 or 9:30. I can't imagine that it changes a lot cruise to cruise. I presume that the general schedule would even remain the same when the Epic repositions.