Corsages

quandrea

My husband orders me a wrist corsage for the first formal night on each voyage....it has become a tradition for us and usually attracts compliments from fellow guests. I have had orchids, but prefer cream/white roses, I usually request that the corsage be small as they can feel surprisingly heavy on the wrist ! :)

Ohhhhh what a great idea to add to a black ballgown for the 'black & white' ball [emoji4]

Yes, great idea! Wow, am I excited. We have the black and white ball and the masquerade ball. I'm hoping the three children will have a chance to make masks in the Fun Zone.

Ohhhhh what a great idea to add to a black ballgown for the 'black & white' ball [emoji4]

Absolutely, the corsage is a perfect accessory for the black and white theme.As a Yorkshire girl I wear my white rose with pride !!:)

I'm hoping the three children will have a chance to make masks in the Fun Zone.

I don't know what the children do but I know there is not an opportunity for adults to make their own masks. We can make hats for Ascot theme but not masks for masquerade. However, it would be easy to make one before you leave home. You should be able to buy a mask shape from a craft shop. In the past I have covered them with either fabric or multiple layers of tissue paper in a colour that matches my dress. Tissue paper will be stronger if you put a couple of coats of watered-down PVA glue on top. After that I add a net fabric in a deeper colour. Hold it down on the back with duct tape. From there you decorate it as you wish - sequins, flowers, etc.

1842400986_Dianesmask.jpg.2e3355158261988395ce7ca8e7fc3ea5.jpg

DSC06253.jpg.c34ac57f4326e0f7235f152181e7e89a.jpg

Sharon.jpg.5bfed8a0930c00c11c8eb335135953f1.jpg