early flight a few questions.

We are on Iconic Island cruise 17.06. our flight is 05.30 from UK can anyone tell me if we will be able to board when we arrive in Corfu?

I appreciate our cabin won't be ready but will we be allowed in a lounge or deck areas etc. I'm not sure what happens with cases etc from Corfu airport as we have previously only done caribbean with Thomsons and never arrived so early it's going to be a bit of a long day especially as we have be be at airport 3 hours before departure.

Thanks in advance for any information.

You collect your cases from the baggage claim at Corfu airport and take them to the coaches. You will next see them outside your cabin. They should give you directions on the plane. The cabins should be ready as you will be arriving at the ship mid to late morning. having checked in etc you can then go ashore if you want.

They normally call the flight about 45 minutes before departure so before that you have to check in and then go through security. Three hours should be plenty of time to do all that.

I must say the longest I have queued for checkin is about 20 minutes and security about 15 minutes but still leave plenty of time :eek:

I have a 8.30 flight for my next cruise and will probably arrive at check in sometime after 6 am. this should leave time for breakfast in departures and buying the essentials such as head and shoulders and toothpaste. Such stuff is easier bought after you go through security.

Thanks for the info maybe we'll leave it for 2 1/2 hours for check in etc hope there will be something open in Bristol airport to get coffee and a bit of breakfast. Coming around fast now this time next week we'll be on board relaxing with maybe a pre dinner cocktail :):)