Kinda OT - Pic by your name

Boxer_Mom

I don't have a clue! My husband spent one entire evening playing with it. Good luck! I know one of the problems is that it has to be only 80x80 pixels. It took some real work, but neither hubby nor I are computer whizes.

Import your picture into the Microsoft Paint program under the programs, Accessories menu. Under the pull down menu "Image" choose "Attributes". Then a box will pop up allowing you to adjust the photo to the minimum 80 x 80 pixel size allowed then save under a new name. Import it into the custom atavar function under CP by browsing to in where you saved it.

You can crop it first to get it to just the picture you want then shrink it.

• 2 weeks later...

I never used MS Paint. I'm sure it's easy but, well it's me trying to do it and for me nothing is easy!

I use one of the simple programs that came with this computer. The easiest program that allows me to crop an image and then resize it in a simple manner was the way to go.

I used one called 20/20:

right click the image

select crop (if desired)

resize

save as "me". :)

I would imagine that most computers come with some kind of very easy picture modification program. (I use the term "very easy" very loosely.... it's all a strain to me)

OK so Im just now getting around to doing this. When I go to attributes and change it, it gives me a tiny pic alright, but its the upper left hand 1in by 1 in square of the pic.

Crop the area you are interested in and then resize to 80 x 80 pixels.

Archived