Exclusive VIFP club offer?

I booked my cruise last week and now my daughter wants to book the same cruise. We have both traveled on one other cruise with carnival. When I put in my vifp #, it gives me an "exclusive vifp club offer" that includes half off deposit. When she puts hers in, no similar offer can be found. She's a single mom so 50% deposit is very helpful. Why would I have that offer but she doesn't? There shouldn't be any difference in our accounts...benefit wise.

I booked my cruise last week and now my daughter wants to book the same cruise. We have both traveled on one other cruise with carnival. When I put in my vifp #, it gives me an "exclusive vifp club offer" that includes half off deposit. When she puts hers in, no similar offer can be found. She's a single mom so 50% deposit is very helpful. Why would I have that offer but she doesn't? There shouldn't be any difference in our accounts...benefit wise.

I would call Carnival and get a PVP who could most likely get her the rate with her explanation.

Just a FYI, the VIFP "special offers" are not extended to all. Don't have a clue how they choose who gets one and who doesn't. We booked one cruise from a special offer my wife got but I never saw the same offer.

The half price deposit was only for a few days limited time offer. You made it, she didn't, but a call to Carnival might get it for her. Good luck.

Edited by inco

I would go with other posters and give Carnival a call.

When we booked about 6 weeks ago, Carnival extended our VIFP offer to our friends we're traveling with even though they've never sailed before. Saved them over $200 plus they got our same OBC. (they're traveling in another cabin)

Worth the call.

The half price deposit was only for a few days limited time offer. You made it, she didn't, but a call to Carnival might get it for her. Good luck.

I would agree but it was still doing half off for me but not for her. I guess it was the luck of the draw. Ended up calling and they extended it to her via my booking.