Carnival Shore Excursion Phone Number?

dsykes2

greetings! Does anyone happen to know if there is a direct number for the carnival shore excursion team? I have been communicating through email, however replies are taking 2-3 days to come, my cruise date is 7/3, I want to get my issue resolved

The Issue:

we have booked the "Ultimate Key West Jet Ski Tour" on carnivals shore excursions site. While booking this it never crossed my mind there would be a weight limit. After reading threads and other sites, it seems there could possibly be a weight limit, so I called Carnival, reps seemed clueless about the situation, but also agreed there was no information for a weight limit. I was given the email for the shore excursion team, which I emailed, they could also not verify a weight limit and said they were going to reach out to the tour operator. I was then informed the weight limit may not exceed 450lbs for two people. Our combined weight is around 490 pounds.

I asked how we would need to resolve this issue, since the site STILL does not have any mention of a weight limit, I was given the following options.

1:Purchase two more tickets for the excursion (I was not budgeting yet another $160.00 for shore excursions)

or

2:Cancel the tour

Ok, great, cancel the tour right? WRONG. I was told if I modify the excursion at all I will loose the discount I received upon booking all three of my shore excursions together. I am not happy with the two options given, and I am sure other folks may run into the same issue with this excursion.

Any other suggestions on what to do?

If the Carnival excursion is the one run by Fury Water Adventures, in very small fine print on their website it says "* Jet Ski can accommodate up to three riders—not to exceed 460lbs (208KG)"

Weight limits are an important consideration for guests and it is quite the shortfall to not disclose it more prominently. Even the tour operator fails to do so in a significant manner.

I am not sure if this number is still valid, but old info reports the direct line to the shore excursion department is 800-819-3902 ext. 72599.

Email is, unfortunately, the "wave of the future" as a way to manage the volume of incoming inquiries to what is essentially a customer service issue.

Here's hoping you can get your issues/questions addressed!

Thank you for the reply, I will try this number, and report back. Carnival never advsied who the tour operator is, just on the carnival site, no mention of any weight limits whatsoever. This seemed to baffle the customer service team, as all the other jet ski tours DO mention a weight limit.