Nest year

georgia1980

Since we loved our first cruise so much, already booked for next year. Same place, same ship. 2 OV rooms, my step-daughter and grandson are going this time.:)

Great now you are hooked like the rest of us.

Aaaaah and the addiction begins....[emoji6]

Glad that you enjoyed your cruise and that you are already planning on going again! In my opinion, the anticipation is part of the vacation.

By your screename I'm guessing that you live in Georgia. If after your next cruise you realize that the addiction is real and you start searching for future cruises that are within an easy drive, Fantasy will start sailing from Mobile to Cozumel, Progreso and Costa Maya in a few months. And you can always sail from Charleston to the Bahamas and other ports of call east aboard the Ecstasy as well as a handful of seasonal sailings on the Sunshine. It's exciting to try new destinations, ships, and cruise lines!

Have a great time on your future cruise(s)! [emoji3]

My wife drug me kicking and screaming on my first cruise in 2002. I even made her pay for the whole thing (we keep our money separate, even after 35 years of marriage).

Had so much fun that I booked and paid for every one since then. Since I retired in 2012, we even bumped it up to 2-3 cruises a year.

Yes, you are hooked now, so just sit back and enjoy your addiction.

Aaaaah and the addiction begins....[emoji6]

Glad that you enjoyed your cruise and that you are already planning on going again! In my opinion, the anticipation is part of the vacation.

By your screename I'm guessing that you live in Georgia. If after your next cruise you realize that the addiction is real and you start searching for future cruises that are within an easy drive, Fantasy will start sailing from Mobile to Cozumel, Progreso and Costa Maya in a few months. And you can always sail from Charleston to the Bahamas and other ports of call east aboard the Ecstasy as well as a handful of seasonal sailings on the Sunshine. It's exciting to try new destinations, ships, and cruise lines!

Have a great time on your future cruise(s)! [emoji3]

.... Thanks. And YES, do live in Georgia and are HUGE Dawg fans. We LOVE Half Moon Cay, reason chose same ship. My step-daughter and grandson are going with us next year. I wanted Sunshine, but it didn't do HMC that week. I would like to do the Dream, but cannot do 7 days and that is the best week for me, if only they did 5 days. I got my refund today and putting it toward next year.