Seeing credits/purchases

sab666711

Purchases made from the fun shops never show up on bookings, keep your confirmation emails with those.

As far as credits, they will show up on your invoice. Just go to print documents and print general documents and it should show up there

Go to "My Cruise Manager" on Carnival website & then click on "Cruise Details" on the far right. The "My Billing" tab will show any onboard credit you have. The "My Activities Tab" will show if you booked FTTF or any excursions. Going back to the main "Cruise Manager" page you can click on "Print Documents" and then "Print General Information" in the pop-up window. The itemized charges page will show if you pre-paid gratuities, charges for excursions or FTTF, insurance, spa appointments, transfers, as well as any onboard credit. :D

If you didn't book through Carnival my billing won't open. I find that inconvenient.

if you didn't book through carnival, then the itemize charges in the general information will only show as agreed upon or something like that.

Go to "My Cruise Manager" on Carnival website & then click on "Cruise Details" on the far right. The "My Billing" tab will show any onboard credit you have.

Actually, My Cruise Manager will only show promotional OBC that is part of the booking rate. Any OBC issued as a result of price drops will only show on the invoice that they email you.

Actually, My Cruise Manager will only show promotional OBC that is part of the booking rate. Any OBC issued as a result of price drops will only show on the invoice that they email you.

:confused: Not sure why it would be different for different people, unless it's because I book myself online or calling Carnival direct. My price drops prior to final payment were reflected as a balance reduction but after my final payment it showed as OBC. It should be listed on your travel documents. The key may be to go in and print a current invoice/updated documents. :)

make a folder in your email, like "carnival Victory cruise " then everything you purchase, and all the emails you receive from carnival, move to this folder, then if there is an issue, use their pc, log on your email, and show them all the conformations :)

make a folder in your email, like "carnival Victory cruise " then everything you purchase, and all the emails you receive from carnival, move to this folder, then if there is an issue, use their pc, log on your email, and show them all the conformations :)

you need an internet plan to log into their PC and access your email. What i do instead is i print all of the emails as a PDF file. Then copy those PDF files onto my phone/tablet, having an offline always available confirmations