Thinking of booking MSC Meravilglia

Leighglo

We're NCL fans from Scotland and we were looking at booking the Epic for July 17 (it'll be our third time on the Epic). However my husband has found a deal for MSC's new ship that has thrown some doubt into our plans.

We know nothing about MSC and wonder if anyone can give a quick summary of MSC's positives/negs. We like being "freestyle" with NCL but are open to new cruise lines :) thank you

We're NCL fans from Scotland and we were looking at booking the Epic for July 17 (it'll be our third time on the Epic). However my husband has found a deal for MSC's new ship that has thrown some doubt into our plans.

We know nothing about MSC and wonder if anyone can give a quick summary of MSC's positives/negs. We like being "freestyle" with NCL but are open to new cruise lines :) thank you

We too have never tried MSC and just booked our first cruise with them on the brand new Seaside, coming to Florida next year. (hoping they put one of the new ships in NYC). Very excited about the new ships. I cannot help you, but I just keep reading and reading the threads here to learn as much as I can about how this cruise line operates. Everyone here is so helpful with my dumb questions....lol. :):):)

Go for it. We booked MSC Preziosa in February around the med. service food rooms and entertainment were marvelous.we booked the all inclusive drinks package at 20 pounds a day , fantastic value, includes all drinks coffees and award winning ice creams. We are going on Meraviglia next June and can't wait . Highly recommend this company

I would definately give it a try , MSC is so much better then anything on NCL.

Deal on Meravilglia? Please let me know what dates? I am looking but everything very expensive :o .

If you like freestyle on NCL you probably will not love MSC. Most of passengers well dressed up even on casual days no shorts in DR , baseball caps in bars etc.. Food is much better on MSC ,service much better . Ship look fantastic not like cheap plastic on NCL.