Proposing To My G/F: Adventure of the Seas 9/24 - 10/1

I read a reply somewhere that the guy had one of the photographers in on it. The photographer had them pose facing the same direction with the guy behind. Then had her turn back after the guy got down on one knee. The photographers are around every night you can try them first night and pick one you are comfortable with for the formal night proposal.

Please come back and tell us all about it.

Too funny!! This was MY proposal!! We have an amazing collection of photos that capture our entire proposal. My now hubby pre-arranged it on the first day on the ship and proposed on formal night.

Too funny!! This was MY proposal!! We have an amazing collection of photos that capture our entire proposal. My now hubby pre-arranged it on the first day on the ship and proposed on formal night.

I wouldn't mind doing it on the formal night as we will be dressed up.

How did your husband pre-plan everything on the ship with the photographers?

And for everyone else, my g/f DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT CC. lol

Mary and I got engaged on the Gem on 9/11/11. I wanted to do it on 9/11 to make something good from that date, and did it before we left port so she could call everyone. I could only imagine what she would have gone through if we weren't able to use a phone to call everyone. everyone.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I need a "like" button LOL