Faster To Fun sold out for March 25,2017

annao

Yep, its an excursion for the home port. They seem to have released all 2017 excursions, including FTTF a couple of weeks back. For our Dream Jan 2107 cruise they sold out in about a day. Open a browser window for excursions in my cruise manager and just keep refreshing when you think of it. If you see it, buy right away.

When you go into your Cruise Manager, click on the link to book excursions, hit the link for your first day, so if you board in Miami, hit that day, if it's available it will pop up as an excursion ( right next to the strange one penny port advisory option). It is per cabin, not per person even though it's listed that way. If it's not available, keep checking back as it often opens up randomly.

• 2 weeks later...
Also sold out for our March 2017 breeze cruise. I am very sad about this. It is $60 well spent to us.

Booked this cruise while on our last cruise. When I got home saw that FTTF was sold out. We have had FTTF 3/3 on previous cruises. Getting anxiety just thinking about cruising without it. I'll keep checking and hopefully some open up.

I have been searching a couple times each day - for the last few months - for our Aug 7 Breeze cruise. As of this morning, they were sold out - at lunch time, it was OPEN!!!! :) SCORE!!!!!!!!!!' :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 9 months later...