4 Adults in 2 bedroom Haven

ucmino

There is certainly room but one will get the large nice master with the big bathroom and the other will get a tiny room with a small closet bathroom. Not sure if I would want to pay 50 percent and be stuck in the smaller room. But it will work no problems

With one adult in the smaller bedroom, the other sleeping on the sofa bed. Or two adults sleeping on the sofa bed while using the smaller bedroom as their closet. My daughter and I slept in the smaller bedroom and it was too cramped. I was so annoyed that it never occurred to me to have one or both of us sleep on the sofa bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Cruzncutie

If you want half way through the cruise you can swap rooms, just let the cabin steward know. Or, one couple pays less if in smaller room. Only the first two people on the reservation get the drink package...

I think it depends on who the four adults are. When we (4 gal pals) stay in the two bedroom we put two gals in the main bedroom, one on the pullout sofa bed and the other in the smaller bedroom. And it's never been a problem or felt crowded. It works well because the girl in the smaller bedroom likes to sleep later than the rest of us.

We currently have a 2 bedroom Haven booked for the fall & we will keep the same arrangements. I find that we spend so little time in the room that it doesn't really matter who sleeps where:-)

Only the first two guests will get the UBP, the UDP, etc. And the UDP is limited to four special dinings (at least ours is). I think the other two will have to get the UBP? We just add up the extra cost of purchasing 2 UDP's & UBP's & divide it four ways.

Cheers,

Sandy

The second bedroom is essentially a small inside cabin that is part of the suite. The main bedroom is lavish and spacious, the second bedroom is a closet with beds and an attached bathroom. The master bath is huge, the second bathroom is similar to what you would find in a regular inside or balcony cabin.

As long as everyone knows the differences going in and decisions are made accordingly, 4 adults could easily share a 2 bedroom suite. But I can also see some people thinking the two rooms are equal and being very disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

)

Only the first two guests will get the UBP, the UDP, etc. And the UDP is limited to four special dinings (at least ours is). I think the other two will have to get the UBP? We just add up the extra cost of purchasing 2 UDP's & UBP's & divide it four ways.

Cheers,

Sandy

I'm pretty sure specialty dining is down to three nights now.

The 3rd and 4th person will not need to purchase the UBP, which is nice if you don't want/need it.

I agree two adults would be tight in the second bedroom. One may consider sleeping on the bed that comes down from the ceiling, though.

we have only sailed Haven mostly 2 bedrooms (once 3 of us but it was my 27 year old daughter) sometimes GV sometimes DOS. There is no way 4 adults can be comfortable unless you spend very little time in the suite. Sorry don't mean to be a downer.

Edited by mommyto2girls

we have only sailed Haven mostly 2 bedrooms (once 3 of us but it was my 27 year old daughter) sometimes GV sometimes DOS. There is no way 4 adults can be comfortable unless you spend very little time in the suite. Sorry don't mean to be a downer.

We'll be ok. We have had 5 in a 2-br on the Jewel. The 6th man is my mom and she still thinks it's ok to squeeze 32 people in a condo in Destin that sleeps 10. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had 5 adults in the 2 bedroom haven suite on the Breakaway to Bermuda. DH and I in master, 2 adult sons in the small bedroom (45 year old slept in the drop bed) and one on the sofa bed in the LR. That was back when everyone in the suite got the UBP and only the 1st 2 got the UDP. We even had my sister and her DH visit us in the suite.

We had 5 adults in the 2 bedroom haven suite on the Breakaway to Bermuda. DH and I in master, 2 adult sons in the small bedroom (45 year old slept in the drop bed) and one on the sofa bed in the LR. That was back when everyone in the suite got the UBP and only the 1st 2 got the UDP. We even had my sister and her DH visit us in the suite.

Wow was getting nervous. We have a 2 BR on the Dawn this Oct. We have the master, our oldest & wife have the second and our youngest (24) will have the sofa. We did get our 95 year old aunt a cabin of her own across from us because she likes her privacy.

We have been in this suite before with her in the second BR and out grandson on the sofa and it worked great. Now with 5 adults in this cabin was rethinking a little. Feel better can't wait just the bathrooms will be hectic before diner time.

Wow was getting nervous. We have a 2 BR on the Dawn this Oct. We have the master, our oldest & wife have the second and our youngest (24) will have the sofa. We did get our 95 year old aunt a cabin of her own across from us because she likes her privacy.

We have been in this suite before with her in the second BR and out grandson on the sofa and it worked great. Now with 5 adults in this cabin was rethinking a little. Feel better can't wait just the bathrooms will be hectic before diner time.

The nice thing is that both bathrooms have a shower. I figure if we managed 4 girls getting ready in that space 2 should be a breeze:) Let the men fend for themselves!

We loved the two bedroom suite on the Dawn (and it was in October as well).

Cheers,

Sandy.

p.s. This guy in bed with my sister will verify that two adults can be in that second bedroom...best towel creation EVER!

1775767072_BedMate.jpg.107edc8040e1115e00bb77f8eb1ce9bd.jpg

We've done pretty much this exact thing three times, on three different ships, and never had a problem. DH and I in the master, our oldest son and his wife in the second bedroom, and our youngest son on the sofa in the living room (he just turned 26). Twice we had family with a similar setup of people booked into the suite next-door. None of us ever thought we were overcrowded or uncomfortable in any way. ;)

You will be fine as long as you know what your getting into.

2 people get the lap of luxury king bed amazing bath, shower lover looking the ocean and 2 get a inside cabin/closet with a sofa bed and a Pullman or a sofa bed in the living room with a standard small bathroom. Only #1 and #2 get the UBP and SDP promo. So if the other 2 want it they have purchase it.

You will be fine as long as you know what your getting into.

2 people get the lap of luxury king bed amazing bath, shower lover looking the ocean and 2 get a inside cabin/closet with a sofa bed and a Pullman or a sofa bed in the living room with a standard small bathroom. Only #1 and #2 get the UBP and SDP promo. So if the other 2 want it they have purchase it.

I agree with you. For people to split the cost equally is not equitable. We would either rotate or adjust cost.

We've done it on Jewel class with 5 adults no problem. We were actually just pricing the 2 bedroom for 5 of us on the Jade next year and it would have come to approximately $7,500 with all the perks for the first 2 people only. For a total of $7,300 we can split into 3 balconies and everyone gets UBP & UDP. Also with the 2 bedroom we can only use 1 Cruise Next deposit but with the 3 cabins we can use 3. And if anyone flakes out and has to cancel, no one else has is affected.

Edited by khaide612

Yes, it would be very do-able and preferred to booking say two mini suites that had no Haven access.

For the Haven perks alone, it would be worth it to put 4 adults in the two bedroom.

Everybody has explained the tiny bedroom, as long as that is understood in advance. Also, google and you can find youtube videos online with mini tours of this suite. Two adults can manage in their fine. I have two teens, both 5'9 and they did fine. Mainly because they also have the living room area for general relaxing. That area really was just for sleeping and showering.

Also, you mentioned trying to choose between the Escape and Epic. I've cruised on both, both times in the Haven and I can without hesitation, recommend higher, much higher, the Haven on the Epic.

There is more common Haven space and less Haven guests. The Haven on the Escape is packed too tightly with guests. There are too many family suites packing in too many families into a smaller area. The Epic Haven has 3 bars for guests to enjoy while the Escape Haven has only one very small bar right open to the small lobby area and again twice as many Haven guests. The outdoor upper sun deck on the Haven Escape is about 1/3 the size of the outdoor sun deck on the Epic and again, there are about twice as many people competing for the very few chairs up there. NCL has pushed the capacity of the Haven on the Escape (and I'm assuming the Getaway same thing) to a point where it's noticeable and inferior to their other ships.