question about checkin at pier for people arriving separately

luv261vaca

We are traveling on the POA. My 24 year old niece is listed for my stateroom. Her parents are in another stateroom. She will be arriving at the pier with her parents. Can she check in at the pier without us? Can she list her own credit card for her on-board charges? Where can we get duplicate keys for the rooms? Thanks for your help

Yes, she can check in separately.

Everyone in the room can have their own account if they want (and I assume checking in separately would be a bit more complicated if she didn't).

I assume you want some people in your party to have access to more than one room. If that's what you mean then I think you do that at guest services once onboard, but someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by KeithJenner

I have not sailed the POA but at every other port from which I have boarded, if checking separately, everyone needs his or her own copy of the edocs to get passed the guard at the door. You can check in separately, but first you have to get in the door of the terminal and without passport (or other appropriate ID required in HI) and edocs you can't get in.

Edited by drvalo

If you are all on the same booking then make sure each "group" has a set of the edocs.

Guest Services is the place to go, all together, to sort out extra keys.

Each of the party can have a separate on-board account if they so wish and have a credit card each.