Anthem 5 night Bermuda June 11th - 16th - Any Questions?

Was i-fly open on the first day and did you need a reservation or could you do standby. I have a reservation for our September cruise, but have to cancel it due to a scheduling conflict with an excursion. There are no other available reservations left in the Cruise Planner.

Thanks.

Was i-fly open on the first day and did you need a reservation or could you do standby. I have a reservation for our September cruise, but have to cancel it due to a scheduling conflict with an excursion. There are no other available reservations left in the Cruise Planner.

Thanks.

Ifly is open day 1 but you need a reservation. You can always do stand by. People don't show up and cancel. You can try going to the ifly desk on day 1 and see if they have any openings but on the June 2nd cruise they were all full

I have never been to Bermuda. I am wondering of a 5 night cruise would be enough time on the island for first timers?

Yes it would, the 5 night cruise stays over night the 9 night cruise is just there for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fly is the most disorganized thing on this cruise (I am currently on too). No reservations available prior to cruise and everyone said you could do it once on board. Not only were there still no reservations but they canceled standby after a day because people were waiting in line for 2 hours. So they just stopped doing it. The guy told me me to just check in from time to time which would be a pain. I went this morning at opening (day 5 at 9 am) and got in. I think I was really lucky. I'm glad it worked out because it was a lot of fun.

North Star without a reservation is no problem at all-lots of availability.

I'm currently on the June 11-16, 2016 Anthem of the Seas. Any questions?

Any chance of taking a picture of DO cabin 6198 on day of disembarkment when cabins are vacated and getting ready for next cruise. Enjoy rest of your cruise.

We just finished doing the iFly. We were only able to get reservations on Day 5. 3 of us at 3:00 and 2 of us at 4:20. It was organized if you had reservations. We had to give up our 4:20 reservations so I'm hoping they let someone else on. There also was a spot available on the 2:40 group because they were going to let my niece in that group when I told them we couldn't come back at 4:20. There were only 8 people in the 3:00 group. And I overheard another family canceling one because there daughter was too small. Also there were two kids that had been on it 2 times already just hanging out to see if they could go on again. I think they were just telling everyone no because they didn't want to deal with it anymore.