How to review Celebrity Excursions on their website

kevinyork

I noticed when booking a couple of trips on Xs website before our last cruise there was a review section for each trip. Only one trip had a review completed (which was actually for a different excursion).

Having returned, does anyone know how you review the excursion you took via Xs site? I cannot see anyway to do this as the reservation is removed once you have sailed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Start at this link: http://www.celebritycruises.com/plan-a-cruise/shore-excursions

Choose the region you want to review, then find the city. The shore excursions will be listed. Click on the excursion you wish to review. A blue button "write a review" or "be the first to review" will appear.

I see you just did the Baltic in May. We are sailing on the Eclipse July 17th. Really looking forward to this sailing. Do you have any suggestions for us? We are an active family....two adults late 50's and our two adult children mid-20's. We have booked St. Petersburg already and mostly plan to do the other ports ourselves. Only port we aren't sure about is Rostock Germany.

Also...what time did you arrive in Southampton for embarkation? We prefer to board as early as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations. First time on the Eclipse for us.

Edited by snowmc
additional writing