Please post current Barcelona Cruise Compasses

• 2 weeks later...

I found the Cruise Compasses for the Harmony of the Seas Barcelona/Rome Mediterranean itinerary posted online. Doesn't seem like I can link to them here, but they are easily found via Google.

There is a useful one page summary of the week's entertainment schedule on the last page. Note that I have heard Royal Caribbean is still adjusting some of the entertainment times on future cruises, and "Columbus, The Musical!" has not yet premiered and is not listed on this schedule.

Edited by Patriot745

I found the Cruise Compasses for the Harmony of the Seas Barcelona/Rome Mediterranean itinerary posted online. Doesn't seem like I can link to them here, but they are easily found via Google.

There is a useful one page summary of the week's entertainment schedule on the last page. Note that I have heard Royal Caribbean is still adjusting some of the entertainment times on future cruises, and "Columbus, The Musical!" has not yet premiered and is not listed on this schedule.

What search term are you using?

The obvious isn't showing anything for me..

Thanks

I googled "Harmony of the Seas Cruise Compass" and it is one of the early search results.

Bizarre. When I was manually searching that it didn't come up with anything. Copied and pasted from here and found it at the top!

Thanks! :)

You have better luck than I! I am only getting the cruise compasses from BourkeBlogs - he was on the early cruises from Southhampton - not the Barcelona runs... anyone have these?? I'll post mine when I get back, but that won't be until September :-(

You have better luck than I! I am only getting the cruise compasses from BourkeBlogs - he was on the early cruises from Southhampton - not the Barcelona runs... anyone have these?? I'll post mine when I get back, but that won't be until September :-(

It's on "the blog" site... if that helps

I apologize for the off-topic question, but can anyone tell me which cruise port terminal in Barcelona for the Harmony? Headed out on her next month and want to be sure to get to the correct terminal from the airport! TIA.

I apologize for the off-topic question, but can anyone tell me which cruise port terminal in Barcelona for the Harmony? Headed out on her next month and want to be sure to get to the correct terminal from the airport! TIA.

Go to Moll Adossat. Harmony will take up two cruise terminals, you won't be able to miss it.

All cabins in the aft part of the ship are boarding at Terminal C, all cabins in the bow part of the ship are boarding at Terminal B.

OH SHOOT! :eek:

My friends are in the bow, and I am aft... We are going to be in different terminals????

OH SHOOT! :eek:

My friends are in the bow, and I am aft... We are going to be in different terminals????

Just pick a place to meet on the Royal Promenade, like the Pub.