E-tickets

I am feeling pretty dense today. Do Thomson still have e-tickets?

I am flying out to Palma from Gatwick next week and have the boarding passes so I intend to drop the bags the previous evening.

Is there any other documentation I need to take, specifically e-tickets:confused:

I would rather have a piece of paper I don't need, than be at the airport and find they want something I haven't got. I don't print the whole 7 - 9 pages of e-ticket, just the first page and never have a problem.

If I have paid a TA the £25 matching fee, I let them print everything for me, e-ticket and boarding cards.

Gill.

Edited by gillhalfpint

Thomson sent my E Tickets in the post, claiming that they'd tried to email them but had been unable to; which was a load of nonsense as they'd emailed me other things successfully.

The E tickets stated once again that transfers were not included but then added a note (twice) that transfers were included and that I should ignore the first note. I'm afraid their system is not fit for purpose.

Thomson sent my E Tickets in the post, claiming that they'd tried to email them but had been unable to; which was a load of nonsense as they'd emailed me other things successfully.

The E tickets stated once again that transfers were not included but then added a note (twice) that transfers were included and that I should ignore the first note. I'm afraid their system is not fit for purpose.

Ditto Jim exactly the same scenario here and the itineray still had Istanbul on it almost 3 weeks after they had emailed me (!) to say Istanbul had been swapped for Athens / Crete. Phoned and spoke to a girl who couldn't even pronounce the places on the itineray and admitted she didn't even know what countries these places were in ! She promised to send a confirmation e-mail after confirming they did indeed have the correct e-mail address and I'm still waiting. It really does not fill me with much confidence for the upcoming holiday.

To be honest I think it's just their new crap IT system; it's been a joke since they installed it; which just happened to coincide with my booking for Discovery. When I was getting conflicting emails about my cabin I got one of their guys to send me a screenshot to prove they'd booked me the correct cabin.

Having been on a couple of Thomson cruises previously I'm pretty confident all will be ok. The fact that we've heard no horror stories from the inaugural Discovery cruise makes me feel better.

To be honest I think it's just their new crap IT system; it's been a joke since they installed it; which just happened to coincide with my booking for Discovery. When I was getting conflicting emails about my cabin I got one of their guys to send me a screenshot to prove they'd booked me the correct cabin.

Having been on a couple of Thomson cruises previously I'm pretty confident all will be ok. The fact that we've heard no horror stories from the inaugural Discovery cruise makes me feel better.

Plenty of time for horror, the cruise does not finish until Saturday :eek:

I have my booking confirmation including cabin number etc so that will have to do.

I have received confirmation of cruise next year, cost break down incorrect, three of the POC on week one changed but still showing the original ones on screen, they even verbally confirmed that they had not changed and would ask the web team to investigate😕 they have got date and cabin number correct😇 The cruise they have changed is Mediterranean Secrets.

Similar to others,no e ticket by post or email although did receive a phone call from our TA to ask if I had received it.When I said no she said oh,if you pop into the shop we,ll print it off for you

Don't know why she just couldn,t email it

load of nonsense as they'd emailed me other things successfully.

The same...Must be really difficult for Thomson to amend this

Edited by Jim The Scot

Visiting the Thomson site reveals there is no way of getting e-tickets, the relevant part of the site is marked as unavailable :mad:

Never mind, I have the confirmatory email with cabin number etc plus the invoice showing I have paid and the boarding passes for both flights.

good to go I think.

not that I am looking forward to it, I am nervous about our reception :eek: