Imagination and Holiday Itinerary ???

MI-DI

Here is what was posted in the Wilma sticky at the top:

Miami Departures

Carnival Valor October 16 - This cruise will now visit San Juan (Tue.), St. Thomas (Wed.), St. Maarten (Thur.) and Nassau (Sat.).

Fascination October 17 - This cruise will now visit Key West (Tue.) and Nassau (Thur.).

Imagination October 20 – This cruise will now visit Freeport (Fri.) and Nassau (Sat.)

Tampa Departures

Carnival Miracle October 16 - This cruise will now visit Belize (Tue.), Cozumel (Wed.) and Progreso (Thur.).

Inspiration October 20 - We will make a final decision on the itinerary for this cruise on Friday.

Galveston Departures

Carnival Conquest October 16 - This cruise will now visit Costa Maya (Tue.), Cozumel (Wed.) and Progreso (Thur.)

Elation October 17 - This cruise will now visit Progreso (Wed.) and Veracruz (Thur.)

Florida Departures This Weekend

If you are scheduled to depart from a Florida port this weekend (Miami, Tampa, Port Everglades, Port Canaveral or Jacksonville), please understand that we have not made any itinerary changes at this time. We will update this information if changes are required, so we would suggest that you check back here on Friday.

Maybe I'm missing something but I see nothing about this past week ?? We just got off the Miracle last Sunday and thought we saw the Holiday there in Tampa ?? Maybe to many Pina Colada's !!!!!!!

I'll highlight it for ya :D

Imagination October 20 – This cruise will now visit Freeport (Fri.) and Nassau (Sat.)

The Holiday is being used as a shelter, since Hurricane Katrina... she is due to start doing cruises again next year.

Maybe I'm missing something but I see nothing about this past week ?? We just got off the Miracle last Sunday and thought we saw the Holiday there in Tampa ?? Maybe to many Pina Colada's !!!!!!!

The Holiday is sitting at the cruise terminal here in Mobile. It has been there for weeks and is housing those who lost their homes in Katrina. It will be used in that capacity through March.

Archived