Decisions, Decisions.......Cafe Al Bacio

need2cruisesoon

Those cakes are obscene!!!!!!! :):)What deck is Café al Bacio on please!! I'm on the Eclipse on 14th August, first ever cruise.

Deck 5..the peanut butter cookies were my favourite..enjoy your cruise

Any sugar free?

Was made aware of how much sugar in one regular coke when I saw a class where they showed how many tea spoons there was in one can. So I control what I eat that includes sugar. The sugar free desserts that I've had while cruising were excellent.

Tom😎

DH had both "no sugar added" peanut butter and chocolate chip. He would occasionally have Oatmeal Raisin (not "no sugar added")as they are chewy while the others were crispy. He enjoyed them all.

It's the coffee that gets me. Especially when we have a drinks package, I get way too may espressos for my own good. Sadly, the desserts haven't been the same for me since the black and white cookies went away. But, that is probably a good thing. I can stick to the espresso.

Ohiodoglover

SAY IT AIN'T SO! Those black and white cookies were to DIE for!!!

For shame for shame! You want to kill us all. Especially those who are always on a diet.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I just wish, I could. Carbs and sugar knock me out, make me gain weight, even though I will indulge once in a while(2to3 months or so) I have to say no.

Love the cafe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Flamencacha

SAY IT AIN'T SO! Those black and white cookies were to DIE for!!!

Sad, but true.....no longer offered:(:(

You're just going to have to come to New York, the home of the black and white cookie. I am so spoiled....I can buy them at my supermarket....and you're all right.....there is nothing like them in the world!!! :D

Years ago we had a cookie chocolate chips, no other taste in the world, a one of a kind. was on the ships. they were Grandma's cookies. known in NYC Yes to die for the B & w's reason is you are craving your desert fix or snack ad that is what does it

No other place in the World or the best B & W is the Big Apple and the bakeries they makem at.

So makes me wonder the recipe is pkg and brought to the ship, not le their ot home made deserts not to die for l

Edited by gopro63