Legend of the Seas Sailing - Favor to Ask

I have a big favor to ask someone sailing on Legend in the next few months.

My husband and I collect magnets from every city we've travelled to, including from the cruise ships we've sailed on. (Hey they are essentially floating cities!)

Two years ago (my then boyfriend's first cruise) we were on Legend in the Med but forgot to buy a magnet. We figured we'd get back to sail on Legend at some point, but now with the announcement of the sale we won't make it in time. It's the only hole in our collection so we would really like to fill it!

I'm hoping someone sailing in the next few months can purchase and mail us a magnet (like the Majesty one in the photo below). We'll obviously cover the cost of the magnet and shipping, and send much good karma your way! We live in Los Angeles.

We tried to contact RCI and asking to buy one directly from them, but they said the only way to get a ship specific magnet was on the ship. :(

506112159_IMG_2824(1).jpg.566002a6c4cc5a53d8db305bad85ec76.jpg

I can help you. I am on the next sailing of the Legend which is in October. I live in Melbourne, Australia. If you get a closer to home offer take it as postage from Australia would make it more expensive. Otherwise let me know if you still want it in early October.

I can help you. I am on the next sailing of the Legend which is in October. I live in Melbourne, Australia. If you get a closer to home offer take it as postage from Australia would make it more expensive. Otherwise let me know if you still want it in early October.

That would be amazing! When October gets closer I'll send you a message to arrange it. Thank you!!!