Escape "waterfront"

Are there designated smoking areas on the waterfront? (Just wanting to know which areas to avoid). :)

I know on the Getaway, there was a bar on each side, one of them had smoking allowed and one did not. I don't know if this is still the case. I don't recall any smoking areas on the Escape Waterfront, but they may be there. But if so, it will be a bar. Any other seating areas, no.

I know on the Getaway, there was a bar on each side, one of them had smoking allowed and one did not. I don't know if this is still the case. I don't recall any smoking areas on the Escape Waterfront, but they may be there. But if so, it will be a bar. Any other seating areas, no.

There are no smoking areas on the Escape waterfront.

Once you experience it, you will wonder why Cruise ships didn't have them years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off the ship, and it was my favorite place on board. Pool area is crazy, waterfront is the place to be if you just want to relax and see the ocean go by. Nice relaxing couches and chairs. Plus a must visit is the 5o'clock somewhere outside bar. They "Chocolate Cowboy" is the best bartender on the ship.