Any recent pics or pictorial review of Majesty???

We are sailing with friends (adults only, leaving kids with grandma) on the Majesty of The Seas in October. I am hoping someone has some recent pics or a review with pictures after dry dock. I have only seen one and I have read it probably 50 times. I'm looking for the in's and out's and the good, bad, and ugly. What should we make sure to do? What do you think we should avoid?

We are already stoked about Coco Cay and have already purchased the drink package. We have decided to snorkel on Coco Cay and probably just do a Junkanoo Beach day or Senior Frogs on Nassau.

(Disclaimer:) I have only been on Carnival ships so far and I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about a small RCCL ship. I have fallen in love with Carnival's Fantasy class, but just from looking at the deck plans for Majesty, I think it is even smaller than those ships. I also understand that a cruise is what you make it, and trust me when I say that we will have a good time regardless. Just trying to figure out what to expect.

Thanks Everyone!

Stay Safe!

-HomeTownMedic

Here is one from someone sailing with you. ;) But its 3 years old and it was from when Majesty was in Miami and went to Key west.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1938748

Sorry, not even close, Luke:

Empress: 48,563 GT

Fantasy: 70,367 GT[

Fantasy is roughly the same size as QE2, but not as long.

Don't you just love it when those people post things they have no idea about!!![emoji851][emoji15][emoji14][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry, not even close, Luke:

Empress: 48,563 GT

Fantasy: 70,367 GT[

Fantasy is roughly the same size as QE2, but not as long.

I'm sitting at schooners on majesty right now drinking a glass of wine so maybe I'm confused. The majesty is approximately 74 gross tons according to Wikipedia. It's not part of the empress class.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much for posting the Cruise Compass! That really helps me plan! Did you get by the fitness center? I am trying to find out if they have Tai Chi or Yoga classes and when they might be....

Thanks!

Can't say for certain if they offered both, but the Spa and Fitness center seemed to be full service. I copied the information below from a CC review of Majesty.

Majesty offers fitness activities like Pilates and spinning classes for a $12 fee. Early morning, from 7 a.m. to 7:30 a.m., fitness offerings under the Vitality moniker are complimentary. These include stretch and abs programs. Beach activities at CocoCay include a volleyball competition and line dancing. Yoga on the beach carries a $15 fee.