B2B Question regarding OBC and account

vicocala

Hi all, we are getting ready for our B2B starting this weekend and I have a couple last minute questions. First, will/can our account run through both weeks (even if we change cabins)? If we have unused OBC will we receive that back the final morning or do they mail you a check? (if so, how long does it normally take to a U.S. address?)

Thanks!

Hi all, we are getting ready for our B2B starting this weekend and I have a couple last minute questions. First, will/can our account run through both weeks (even if we change cabins)? If we have unused OBC will we receive that back the final morning or do they mail you a check? (if so, how long does it normally take to a U.S. address?)

Thanks!

It closes after week 1.

Thanks, can you tell me about how any excess OBC is handled? (Not Promo credit)

What kind of OBC ? We had an OBC from my TA and they said it was unrefundable so I made sure I used it all. Princess will give you back your TA OBC but not MSC.

What kind of OBC ? We had an OBC from my TA and they said it was unrefundable so I made sure I used it all. Princess will give you back your TA OBC but not MSC.

Real cash I used for OBC. I ended up prepaying most things so I doubt I will of spent it all even with gratuities. That is why I said it wasn't promo OBC.

• 8 months later...