Splendor update

when was the Splendor last updated/renovated - or is it scheduled in for one?

The Splendor went through a 2 week dry dock the beginning of March. We were on the first post dry dock sailing on 3/20. As previously reported, nothing major took place and it was hard for me to even tell that it had been in dry dock. There were still many places that could have used a good sprucing up :(

Wonder why it hasnt gotten them

Because she was one of the ships scheduled to go to China? Guys burgers and Blue Iguana might not have the same appeal in the market as it does sailing out of the US. Not sure that was the reason but surely it was a factor.

Because she was one of the ships scheduled to go to China? Guys burgers and Blue Iguana might not have the same appeal in the market as it does sailing out of the US. Not sure that was the reason but surely it was a factor.

I believe you are correct. I think Splendor is still slated to go to Asia in the future. If not I am sure someone will correct me.

Think you nailed it. thanks

I was on her in February and thought she was a great hsip but needed a little TLC. I'm looking at booking her again for the end of the year. Hoping the rooms curtains and linens were repolaced

They were not, at least not in the 2 cabins we had. It was one of the things I remarked about to my DH, they were the same old soft furnishings and had lots of pulls in them, etc. Personally, I like the new, lighter colors. I AM OVER the orange :)