Fun Shops online

rhpslips

Has anyone bought something from the fun shops online and found out the item was discontinued when they got on-board? What happens?

Thanks

Lisa

They refund your form of payment.

I was pretty upset about this is March. I ordered and paid for a toy gift for my little nephew and it was not in the cabin.

When I went to inquire at Guest Services they lied to me and told me that my credit card was never charged for the item. I showed them the confirmation PLUS I had a copy of my statement that the charge went through.

The money was refunded the following day.

They refund your form of payment.

I was pretty upset about this is March. I ordered and paid for a toy gift for my little nephew and it was not in the cabin.

When I went to inquire at Guest Services they lied to me and told me that my credit card was never charged for the item. I showed them the confirmation PLUS I had a copy of my statement that the charge went through.

The money was refunded the following day.

'lied to you'? More likely GS on the ship had no record of the charge. You produced proof and received a refund. My issue would be with Fun Shops online.

'lied to you'? More likely GS on the ship had no record of the charge. You produced proof and received a refund. My issue would be with Fun Shops online.

Yes, LIED. If they had no record they should have said so.

The GS employee just told me that the charge did not go through. The word "probably" was not used.

My issue is with the Fun Shops of course, but I also appreciate people owning up to their responsibilities.

Yes , I have ordered previously and the items were no longer available. Money was refunded back to my credit card

Was the refund before the cruise so you knew the item wasn't going to be there? I'm just wondering if you knew beforehand? I ordered flip flops for our DS & DIL. Decided to get some for us also and they are no longer available. When I called and asked, they said "Oh yes, you will get them. They will be holding them for you."