Travel docs questions

reymon1122

First time cruiser here. We are booked for 2017 summer caribbean cruise with MSC Divina.

Me, my wife and kids are all US citizen, so no issues here visiting the Bahamas, Cayman Island, Cozumel and Jamaica.

However my mom is a US Greencard holder holding a Philippine passport which is current until 2020.

TA said should be no problem. As long as Greencard and Passport are all current during the cruise days.

Just wanted to hear from you guys with same experience cruising MSC Cruise Lines with a greencard holders.

My wife is a German citizen, U.S. green card holder. We've been on probably 20 cruises since 2000 and have never once had an issue with it.

Sometimes, when returning to the U.S. by air, we have been separated into two different immigration lines, but that has not been the case when returning by ship.

Happy cruising!

Edited by HornedFrogCruiser

My wife is a German citizen, U.S. green card holder. We've been on probably 20 cruises since 2000 and have never once had an issue with it.

Sometimes, when returning to the U.S. by air, we have been separated into two different immigration lines, but that has not been the case when returning by ship.

Happy cruising!

Does my mom needs Visa to enter those Caribbean countries via a cruise passenger?

That question is a bit beyond my expertise, unfortunately. In the case of my wife, she hasn't needed one, but I don't know whether that is because she has a green card or whether it is because German citizens may travel to Caribbean nations visa free.

I think the safest option would be for you (or your TA) to call MSC.