Unlimited WiFi?

Polonius

I would be interested in people's opinion on buying the unlimited WiFi on the Dawn. I am going to be cruising for a week to Bermuda and meanwhile my dad is in an assisted living center so it would be nice to keep up to date on how he is doing and be able to give input if needed.

Is the WiFi accessible on a device or is this only in the computer area? In the past I used it on the Dawn's computers by the minute which was OK for the occasional email.

Any thoughts/advice appreciated.

Your login can be used on the ship's computers, but also on your laptop or mobile devices via wifi all around the ship, including your stateroom.

If you only need occasional e-mail access, one of the per-minute packages may be more cost effective for you. The unlimited access is $29.99 per day, and you have to buy it for all 7 days of your cruise, so that's $210. You can buy 100 minutes for $75, or 250 minutes for $125, and that may be enough for the days you are at sea. For the days you are docked in Bermuda, you can find much cheaper (or even free) wifi in the Dockyard area.