Getaway 19 June Schedule changes

pdsh169

They are indeed swapping Cozumel and Costa Maya.
Just heard about this from the guys at shoreexcursioneer
I called NCL, who confirmed and said they notified my booking agent, whom never said anything!
Calling my booking agent (sunwings), they are saying they do not know anything about this change :mad:

They did this on our June 5th cruise too. Problem was no one actually told us about it. I read about it on our meet thread and then called NCL. The person at NCL had no idea and assured me the itinerary hadn't changed. So then I called Coscto after the person from the meet thread showed us the email. Costco was eventually able to get the info. I heard them tell the people next to us at check in about the schedule change. But no one told us. I'm glad I read about it since we had booked Chankanaab for Cozumel and had pre-paid. Thankfully they were able to switch days for us.

Why did NCL wait this long to inform their customers?

Maya Chan resort contacted us 2-3 weeks ago letting us know this would happen. Seems odd that NCL didn't know sooner. They've done this for the past couple Western Caribbean cruises.