Non-refundable deposit?

Lyndonn

RE: Red, White & Blue Promo:

Is a non-refundable deposit only applicable to the cruise promotion it was booked under or may it be transferred to a better promotion if one should come up in the future?

This is assuming staying with the same ship and sail date.

Thank you for your replies.

From Princess:

Low deposit of $100 USD per guest made under the Red, White + Blue Sale is non-refundable and non-transferable.

I guess that means once under deposit for that promo (Red, White, Blue) a person is locked in and would not qualify for a lower price (prior to final payment) if a new promo is offered at better pricing.

I think I'll wait until a promo with a refundable deposit comes along.

Thank you for your reply.

I guess that means once under deposit for that promo (Red, White, Blue) a person is locked in and would not qualify for a lower price (prior to final payment) if a new promo is offered at better pricing.

I think I'll wait until a promo with a refundable deposit comes along.

Thank you for your reply.

You may qualify for price drops as long as the lower fares aren't for new bookings only. If in doubt, call your TA. I personally prefer refundable deposits, however, some promotions are too good to pass up.

If you wait for refundable deposits, you may not get the better deal or benefits.

RE: Red, White & Blue Promo:

Is a non-refundable deposit only applicable to the cruise promotion it was booked under or may it be transferred to a better promotion if one should come up in the future?

This is assuming staying with the same ship and sail date.

Thank you for your replies.

NO you can't transfer.

From Princess:

Low deposit of $100 USD per guest made under the Red, White + Blue Sale is non-refundable and non-transferable.

I'm under that, and I agree that's what it said; non refundable, non transferable.

Shades of gray on the answers. You should be able "refare" into a lower priced promotion while having a non refundable/non transferable deposit. However if you choose to cancel your reservation A. you wont get your money back or B. you cant move that $100 to a completely different cruise.